Patented AutoFill™ Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System Mud Tools
Fills or circulates casing as it is being run
Our casing circulator is the easiest to operate and the most convenient to maintain. Go to the resources/video page to see an animated video of our mud tools in action. We offer training at our site in Texas as well as on-site training. We are presently servicing many of the major casing companies domestically and internationally.
Following are the highlights of the AutoFill™ / AutoValve™ :
- Includes the only full-opening fill-up tool that allows both circulation and fluid recovery
- We supply the easiest to run and least expensive to maintain casing circulating system
- Erosion-resistant with no exposed edges or mechanisms in the ID
- High flow rate capacity
- Prevents well surging
- Plastic gauge rings prevent thread damage
- Seal and gauge rings free to rotate preventing back off
- Available for 3-1/2 in. to 30 in. casing
The AutoFill Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System saves time and enhances rig safety and well control during drilling operations by allowing the operator to fill, circulate, and recover fluid while running casing. With the AutoFill™ Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System, you can continue to use the rig pumps and top drive while running or pulling each joint of casing.
The patented AutoValve MudSaver Valve is used with the AutoFill system to prevent mud from escaping when the valve is removed from the casing.
|Patented AutoValve MudSaver||Prevents surging the well while providing high flow rate capacity and no pressure drop|
|Cup type seal||Provides a high-pressure passive, reliable seal|
|Plastic Gage Rings||Prevents damage to casing threads and cup type seal when the circulator and/or AutoValve are inserted into the casing|
|Flex hose coating||Special tough coating prevents damage to the hose exterior while maintaining its flexibility|
|Hose Adaptor||Provides for rapid connection or disconnection of flex hose and AutoValve|
|Rotating Parts||Parts that come into contact with the casing ID are free to rotate so that the tool does NOT interfere with casing break up or make up operations, as well as preventing thread disconnections in the tool string|
- Accessories to connect the system to a top drive or the hook on a rotary rig
- Push plate assembly provides a false shoulder in the event of the casing getting stuck and the block and tool keep traveling down until they hit the casing getting it trapped. This Push plate can be backed off to permit the block to travel down enough to disengage slip elevators
- Safety cables and hose assemblies for this mud tool